Thursday 29 September 2011

ELF Mineral Lipglosses - Review and Swatches

I have 7 of the 11 Mineral lipglosses. First impressions, the packaging is very MAC lipglass-like. Its sleek, fits well into a handbag and you can see the colour and amount of product well. The consistancy is a little on the sticky side for me but the colour pay-off is well. Especially at £3.00 you can't really go wrong! These are available on the website. http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~153.htm

                                                          L2R: Pageant Princess,Au Naturale, Bare, Trophy wife,Soroity Girl,Wild,Trendsetter

                                          R2L (colours correspond with above but R2L Trendsetter-Pageant Princess)


These colours are beautiful and are very long lasting, usually last around 3-4 hours and they fade away nicely instead of leaving horrible white marks around your lips. *not a good look* Au Naturale and Trophy Wife would look nice ontop of any colour lipstick as they are the sheerest of my collection with specks of sparkle. My favorite is Bare which I have started to pick up a lot more than my favourite MAC lipgloss in the colour Revealing.  (close enough Dupe). Wild for me is abit too orangy for my NC40 Complexion. But the others look beautiful! I will be posting up pictures of me wearing all 7 of them soon..

Price: 5/5
Quality: 4/5 (stickiness)
Packaging: 5/5
Staying power 5/5

Overall a wonderful product and the benefits are that it contains no chemicals and no dyes. So ladies..grab yourself a mineral lipgloss! *pucker up*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment